What's my initial?
Here are some tips in choosing the right Persian Initial.
- Use the pronunciation of your name rather than the spelling.
- ex. Christine is pronounced with a "K"
- There can be more than one Persian Initial for an English Initial
- ex. the sound "S" can be written with 4 Persian letters; "Se", "Sin", "Shin", or "Sud"
- In this case pick the one you like most.
- 32 Vs. 28; There are more letters in Persian than English
- ex. there is a letter , "Shin", that represents the "sh" sound.
- In this case if your name is pronounced with the "sh" sound, there is one match the "Shin", not the Sud/ Sin/ or Se.
- Still Confused?
- email us your name here and we will tell you what letter is a match!